Chtrfiak class Battleship
|Chtrfiak class Battleship|
|Type: BP Pocket Battleship|
|Hull Configuration||TBD Hull|
|Fuel tank||0 Tons|
|End of Service||Still in active service.|
Qty: MCr 181,889.648
|Canon||Published, fan design|
|Starships are designed with the Classic Traveller format, using High Guard.|
In the Zhodani Navy the Chtrfiak-class battleship is an aging TL–13 design still in service with the Zhodani Navy, but is still a capable and useful line-of-battle ship; mounting jump-2, 6-G acceleration and 6 agility with somewhat aging weapons, the Chtrfiak is an effective ship when coupled with other vessels capable of supporting it.
No information yet available.
General Description & Deck Plans
- Tonnage: 200,000 tons (standard). 2,800,000 cubic meters.
- Crew: 193 officers. 1,733 ratings.
- Performance: Jump-2. 6-G. Power plant-12. 24,000 EP. Agility 9.
- Electronics: Model 7/fib computer
- Hardpoints: One spinal weapons mount. Twenty 100-ton bays. Forty 50-ton bays. One thousand three hundred twenty hardpoints.
- Armament: Spinal mount meson gun (factor-P). Five hundred fifty triple beam laser turrets organized into 50 batteries. Three hundred twenty fusion gun turrets organized into 32 batteries. Ten 100-ton particle accelerator bays. Forty 50-ton missile bays.
- Defenses: Ten 100-ton repulsor bays. Five hundred triple sandcaster turrets organized into 50 batteries. Meson screen (factor-3). Nuclear Damper (factor-3). Armored hull (factor-5).
- Craft: Two 50-ton small craft.
- Fuel Treatment: Integral fuel scoops; on-board fuel treatment plant.
- Cost: MCr 227,362.06 standard. MCr 181,889.648 in quantity.
- Construction Time: 56 months singly; 35 months in quantity.
Basic Ship Characteristics
Following the Imperial Navy and IISS Universal Ship Profile and data, additional information is presented in the format shown here. The small craft factor indicates the number of squadrons (...of ten subcraft) carried on the ship. Tonnage on the universal ship profile is shown in kilotons (...thousands of tons) where necessary. 
|Basic Ship Characteristics |
|1.||Tonnage / Hull||TBD tons.|
|4.||Electronics||Model/TBD fib ship computer.|
|6.||Armament / Weaponry||The normal weapons fit-out for it is:|
|8.||Craft / Drones||TBD|
|11.||Construction Time||TBD months to build, TBD months in quantity.|
Class Naming Practice/s & Peculiarities
No information yet available.
Selected Variant Types & Classes
- Type BP class Pocket Battleship
- Artemsus class Strike Battleship
- Chtrfiak class Battleship
- Courageous class Battleship
- Fauve class Battleship
- Fenris class Dreadnought
- Furious Anger class Battleship
- Ixobis class Dreadnought
- Kline class Battleship
- Kokirrak class Dreadnought
- Lefaen class Battleship
- Marat class Battleship
- Pador class Dreadnought
- Plankwell class Dreadnought
- Prince Ian II class Battleship
- Prince Morris I class Battleship
- Prince Roger III class Battleship
- Sarriaklir class Battleship
- Smelchak class Battleship
- Sutherland class Ship of the Line
- Tronskia class Dreadnought
- Type VB class Battleship
- Viepchakl class Battleship
- Voroshilef class Battleship
- Yrkath Ossu E*Wr class Battleship
|This article has metadata.|
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|