Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Albe/Sindal (Trojan Reach 2211)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
|Primary||F4 V M2 V|
Albe is a poor, industrial, high-population desert hellworld, with a billion or more sophonts struggling to survive in a inhospitable environment.
- Hellworlds often offer daily, and sometimes hourly, life-threatening situations to their inhabitants.
- This world has no free-standing water.
- As an industrial world, this planet has well-developed manufacturing and processing industries. Manufactured goods are a major export item.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Sindal Subsector of Trojan Reach Sector in the Domain of Deneb.
The system is the highest population world in Sindal.
Binary Solar System
Albe Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Albe
Primary Main Sequence 1.38 6300 - 6900 4.42 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.01359 0.17438 1.67 - 2.72 1.359 13.59 Orbit # * 0 4 4 7 Remarks Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Albe
Secondary Main Sequence 0.4258 2400 - 3300 0.027 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.0044 0.01358 0.13 - 0.21 0.44 4.4 Orbit # * * 0 1 6 Remarks
History & Background (Dossier)
- It is a member of the Imperium.
- However, overpopulation and a weak ruler led to planetary disaster following the collapse of the empire.
- Reconstruction took centuries, and since joining the Imperium Albe has begun terraforming nearby Cordillon (Trojan Reach 2411), with the hope that the new system will eventually relieve Albe's crippling overpopulation.