Ministry of State
The Ministry of State is in charge of diplomatic relations with the Imperium's neighbor states, with Imperial client states, and with various autonomous regions within the Imperium. The Ministry of state assists the Emperor in formulating Imperial foreign policy and advises on the creation of treaties and other agreements with foreign powers. To do this the ministry contains a number of boards:
- Policy Board: The board consists of the Minister of State and any other nobles chosen by the Emperor to advise him on matters of long-term foreign policy. Aside from the Minister of State, the Policy Boards is not composed of members of the ministry, and is purely an advisory body.
- Imperial Diplomatic Corps (Foreign): This division oversees the embassies and consulates sent to foreign powers and Imperial client states.
- Imperial Diplomatic Corps (Home): This division oversees and monitors representiatives sent to atonomous regions within the Imperiums, and coodinates Imperial governors of worlds and systems when these are appointed by the Emperor.
- Intelligence division: This division cooridnates information collected by various sources, including its own agents. The Intelligence division is divided into bureaus.
- Zhodani Bureau: Deals with the Zhodani and the Zhodani Consulate
- Solomani Bureau: Deals with the Solomani and the Solomani Confederation
- Aslan Bureau: Deals with the Aslan and the Aslan Hierate
- Vargr Bureau: Deals with the Vargr and the Vargr Extents
- Hiver Bureau: Deals with the Hivers and the Hive Federation
- K'kree Bureau: Deals with the K'kree and the Two Thousand Worlds
- Spinward Bureau: Deals with the spinward quadrant of the Imperium.
- Coreward Bureau: Deals with the coreward quadrant of the Imperium.
- Rimward Bureau: Deals with the rimward quadrant of the Imperium.
- Trailing Bureau: Deals with the trailing quadrant of the Imperium.
- with Imperial Sanction;
- with the Raghemandi Key;
- under the Styryxian Allowance;
- and/or holding the Shadow Badge of Humaniti.