Jump to navigation Jump to search
A Felidoidis the typoid classification of creatures exhibiting characteristics similar to Terran felines such as cats or lions.
A Felidoid is distinguished by a number of characteristics:
- These creatures are strongly associated with mammalianoid characteristics.
- Counterbalancing tail
- Binocular vision and well developed olfactory senses.
- Carnivorous diet with teeth consistent with the diet.
The distinction between Canidoid and Felidoid is subtle and a matter of frequent debate.
Specific Species examples
Charted Space knows a number of Felidoid species:
|Selected Felidoid Species|
§ == ( Please refer to the following AAB Library Data for more information: ) == §
References & Contributors (Sources)
This list of sources was used by the Traveller Wiki Editorial Team and individual contributors to compose this article. Copyrighted material is used under license from Far Future Enterprises or by permission of the author. The page history lists all of the contributions.
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master Scout Emeritus Adie Alegoric Stewart of the IISS
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science