Jump to navigation Jump to search
A cnidarianoid is distinguished by a number of characteristics:
- Cnidarianoids typically reside within aquatic environments.
- They are typically complex species capable of metamorphosis, or extreme changes of body plan.
- Their bodies largely consist of a non-living jelly-like substance.
- They are either slow swimmers or sessile.
- Some of them reproduce asexually, or have only one sex.
- They are sometime related to Amoeboids.
Specific Species Examples
- Luugiir, floating gas-sacs common across the Imperium.
- Micro-ecology of Quicoral