Dilub Rou (world)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Dilub Rou/The Narrows (Corridor 3208)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
|Primary||F5 V K8 V|
- Hellworlds often offer daily, and sometimes hourly, life-threatening situations to their inhabitants. Survivors often form intense survival skills and tend to be grim realists.
- This world has no free-standing water.
- It requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. Having to import most manufactured and high tech goods drives the price up for these items at this world.
- The world serves as the subsector capital with the significant extra trade and prestige associated with that role.
- This a "high technology" world with technology achievements at, near, or over technology standards for Charted Space.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the The Narrows Subsector of Corridor Sector in the Domain of Vland.
- This world has a nearby Imperial Naval Base, capable of handling warships.
- It also contains an Imperial Scout Base, capable of handling IISS starships and personnel.
Binary Solar System
Dilub Rou Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Dilub Rou
Primary Main Sequence 1.3 6100 - 6800 3.5 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.01303 0.15517 1.49 - 2.42 1.303 13.03 Orbit # * 0 4 4 7 Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Dilub Rou
Secondary Main Sequence 0.5214 3000 - 3800 0.056 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.00517 0.01963 0.19 - 0.31 0.517 5.17 Orbit # * * 0 1 6
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.