Filter Respirator Combination Mask
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Filter Respirator Combination Mask|
A Filter Respirator Combination Mask is a combination of a filter mask and a respirator which allows breathing of very thin, tainted atmospheres. It has a face mask, a small compressor powered by a belt mounted battery pack good for ten hours. The external air is passed through a cartridge filter first, specific to a type of tainted atmosphere, and which usually need to be replaced after about ten hours of use at a cost of Cr20 and mass of 0.3kg.
This list of sources was used by the Traveller Wiki Editorial Team and individual contributors to compose this article. Copyrighted material is used under license from Far Future Enterprises or by permission of the author. The page history lists all of the contributions.
- Marc Miller. Worlds and Adventures (Game Designers Workshop, 1977), 17.
- Marc Miller. Imperial Encyclopedia (Game Designers Workshop, 1987), 57.
- Greg Porter. Central Supply Catalog (Imperium Games, 1996), 11,21.
- Martin Dougherty, Hunter Gordon. The Traveller's Handbook (QuikLink Interactive, 2002), 212.
- Marc Miller. T5 Core Rules (Far Future Enterprises, 2013), 632.