This is a world-system under construction and is currently being input-programmed into the Traveller RPG Wiki.
|Carlton/Forcett (Gateway 2720)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
|Primary||F2 V M7 V|
- As an agricultural world, this world is a near-ideal environment for producing quality foodstuffs of plant, animal, and other forms. Quality foodstuffs are a major export commodity for this world.
- This is a rich world with a prosperous and thriving world economy.
- Its economy and population are rapidly growing and living conditions are expected to quickly rise barring outside forces.
- This world is also the overall capital of an interstellar government with the massive extra trade and prestige associated with that role.
- This is a temperate world, with a climate of pleasant, average temperatures, considered to be an ideal or near-ideal environment by many different sophont species.
- It is a member of the Swanfei Free Worlds in the Forcett Subsector of Gateway Sector.
- It has a colony at RoughandReady (world).
- This is the practical homeworld of the Swanfeh sophontic species.
- About 80% of the population is composed of Swanfeh.
- About 20% of the population is composed of humans and other sophonts.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
No information yet available.
Binary Solar System
Carlton Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Carlton Primary Primary Yellow-White F2 V None Carlton Companion Secondary Red M7 V None
History & Background (Dossier)
It is a thriving world with a population of 92 million. The principal cities are Carlton Down and New Haven, both of which benefit by an almost complete absence of government interference with starport business.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- K'kree TBD. (location specified)
- Maranantha-Alkahest Sector TBD. (Non-canon)
- MegaTraveller Journal 4 TBD.
- Gateway to Destiny 53-54.
- Stoner Express TBD.
- EXTERNAL LINK: Mark Seeman's Library Data Website (defunct)
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science