This is a world-system under construction and is currently being input-programmed into the Traveller RPG Wiki.
|Carlton/Forcett (Gateway 2720)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
|Primary||F2 V M7 V|
- As an agricultural world, this world is a near-ideal environment for producing quality foodstuffs of plant, animal, and other forms. Quality foodstuffs are a major export commodity for this world.
- This is a rich world with a prosperous and thriving world economy.
- Its economy and population are rapidly growing and living conditions are expected to quickly rise barring outside forces.
- This world is also the overall capital of an interstellar government with the massive extra trade and prestige associated with that role.
- This is a temperate world, with a climate of pleasant, average temperatures, considered to be an ideal or near-ideal environment by many different sophont species.
- It is a member of the Swanfei Free Worlds in the Forcett Subsector of Gateway Sector.
- It has a colony at RoughandReady (world).
- This is the practical homeworld of the Swanfeh sophontic species.
- About 80% of the population is composed of Swanfeh.
- About 20% of the population is composed of humans and other sophonts.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
No information yet available.
Binary Solar System
Carlton Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Carlton
Primary Main Sequence 1.54 6600 - 7100 6.26 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.0147 0.20753 1.99 - 3.24 1.47 14.7 Orbit # * 0 5 4 7 Remarks None Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Carlton
Secondary Main Sequence 0.273 1900 - 2700 0.004 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.0026 0.00525 0.05 - 0.08 0.26 2.6 Orbit # * * * 0 5 Remarks None
History & Background (Dossier)
It is a thriving world with a population of 92 million. The principal cities are Carlton Down and New Haven, both of which benefit by an almost complete absence of government interference with starport business.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|