Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Date: 1,139 Imperial|
|Previous and Following Years|
|1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138|
|1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149|
|See also:||Date Conversion
- Invasion by the Vampire Battleship Kishkii contributes to rise of Askigaak/Star Lane (Deneb 0629) as an important industrial world.
- The Virus arrives on the Vargr world Auritaurus/Khouth (Corridor 0401) destroying the Dzarrgh Federate, the interstellar state of which it was a member. The Virus itself did not affect the community's life support and data systems, which were insufficiently advanced to support an infection.
- An assault by a Vampire Fleet led by the Battleship Kishkii known as the Rape of Trin.
- An assault by Kishkii on Trin known as the Rape of Trin. (Canon)
- On the heels of the Kishkii's attack on Trin/Trin's Veil (Spinward Marches 3235)], a Vampire fleet struck Corfinium/Atsah (Deneb 3011), and contact with the garrison was lost. Fearing the worst, the Regency, hard pressed elsewhere, wrote off the world, leaving it to a cold fate.
- A Vampire Fleet attacks Koergfoes/Khouth (Corridor 0205) leading to a change of government.
- Khouth/Khouth (Corridor 0104) and Mikesh/Khouth (Corridor 0206) struck by Doomslayer Virus and destroyed over the next few months.
- Faraway/Khouth (Corridor 0308) struck by Virus
- Overlook/Khouth (Corridor 0301) system passed through by a Virus fleet heading to destroy Dzarrgh Federate
- Semiplast (Corridor 0609) struck again by passing Vampire
- A puppeteer was able take control over the bunker and tunnel network on Shir/Rure (Gushemege 1020).
|This article has two or more sources with conflicting information. Because the conflict has not been resolved, all sources are linked to this article.|