The Kishkii is an Imperial warship taken over by the Virus.
The Kishkii was a Smelchak class Battleship that was constructed for the Imperial Navy. It carried almost a battalion of marines, all equipped with assault drop capsules. The flight section included two cutters and two ship's boats. A single squadron of ten heavy 50-Ton fighters was carried for overwatch and CAS. There was a frozen watch to replace crew losses.
History & Background (Dossier)
The Kishkii was a 200,000 ton Smelchak class Battleship that served throughout the Rebellion. It was infected by Virus and became a "Vampire" vessel. The transponder unit and the backup Model 9fib computer provided the initial access point for the virus strain that infected the ship. The crew was systematically killed and the frozen watch was surgically altered while they "slept." They awoke as servants of a new AI master.
Route through the Regency
The Kishkii spent 5 months traversing the Regency from it's entry
- Hysyl (Deneb 2425)
- Nusukha (Deneb 2127): RQD4
- Prefecture (Deneb 1827)
- Gatooma (Deneb 1730)
- Ishiri (Deneb 1429)
- Djar (Deneb 1229)
- Sipedon (Deneb 0929)
- Askigaak (Deneb 0629)
- Zyedl (Deneb 0431)
- Furens (Deneb 0334): See Battle of Furens led by Fleet Admiral Arthur Arkan
- Trin (Spinward Marches 3235): See Rape of Trin
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article has a secret.|
|This article has metadata.|
- CT Book 5 "High Guard", GDW, 1980. (Design protocols used)
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis), Captain, and Lead Naval Architect Ronald B. Kline, Jr. of the Imperial Navy
- ↑ Dave Nilsen. The Regency Sourcebook (Game Designers Workshop, 1995), 80.