Inthe (SM 2234) (world)
|Army size (BEs)||0|
|World Trade Number||3.5|
|Trade Volume (MCr/year)||312|
|Building Capacity (Tons)||0|
|Port passengers (annual)||100|
Inthe is a vacuum world, with a complete lack of atmosphere. The system has a population between 10,000 and 10 million, lacking the industrial base to be completely self-supporting. It is a member of Third Imperium in the Glisten Subsector of Spinward Marches Sector and in the Domain of Deneb. Inthe, as a member world of the Third Imperium, holds the estate of an Imperial knight, a member of the Imperial Nobility charged with overseeing the world.
|Army size (BEs)||1|
|World Trade Number||4|
|Trade Volume (MCr/year)||4,683|
|Building Capacity (Tons)||1,150|
|Port passengers (annual)||15,800|
Era: New Era
Inthe is a non-agricultural and nonindustrial vacuum world, which warrants hazardous environment precautions.
- Life in a vacuum requires great discipline. After all, it only takes one forgotten seal on a vacuum suit to spell death. Those who survive tend to be very methodically-minded and attentive to small detail.
- It requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society.
- It is unable to produce quality foodstuffs and must import them.
- It has few prospects for economic development. It is a member of Regency of Deneb in the Glisten Subsector of Spinward Marches Sector.
Inthe contains large deposits of radioactives and heavy metals, and most of its population is based on the mining of these materials.
2234 Inthe (Imperial)
Starport: Class III.
Diameter: 802 miles (1,300 km).
Control Level: 5.
Tech Level: 9.
World Trade Number: 3.5.
History & Background (Dossier)
References & Contributors (Sources)
- Marc Miller. The Spinward Marches Campaign (Game Designers Workshop, 1985), .
- Dave Nilsen. The Regency Sourcebook (Game Designers Workshop, 1995), 50.
- Martin Dougherty, Neil Frier. Behind the Claw (Steve Jackson Games, 1998), 100.
- JTAS Online The Outrim Frontier by Hans Rancke-Madsen published June 19, 2007
- Mongoose Traveller: Spinward Marches