|Synez/Khouth (Corridor 0109)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
|New Era (1200)|
Synez is a low-population world with a population of less than 10,000 sophonts in size.
- This world has yet to take off economically or otherwise and the population remains low for reasons largely unknown.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Khouth Subsector of Corridor Sector in the Domain of Vland.
- During the Long Night this world was named Muasem.
Synez is Khouth subsector's best kept secret.
- Why the Imperium didn't develop this system more is an enduring mystery.
- The world seems to have developed a bad reputation early in the sector's history, which belies the fact that it is moderately rich, certainly good enough to support a population of several billion.
- The population that lived there were primarily families of military veterans that were granted land allotments by the Imperial Navy, which owned some properties on the world that it had never developed.
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
The Dzarrgh Federate on the other hand recognized the prize they gained, but were unable to begin developing it before Virus came and extirpated. It seems that several corsair bands from the Irrgh Manifest disputed their ownership over Synez and several other worlds, and it took several years for the Federate Navy to drive them out and secure the planet... just in time for the Collapse.
The current families have been able to maintain their tech level through the careful preservation of technical documents and and instructional material. Every inhabitant is expected to know a trade, and carefully memorize and copy all related information into special notebooks. The entire population obsessively keeps journals of their day-to-day lives, and hidden in their records are some gems about the nearby movements of a vampire fleet that afflicts Khouth.