|No. of Worlds||123|
|Majority Control||Unexplored (NaXX) - 100%|
|Domain||Where The Stars End|
|Imperial Coordinate||58 / -28|
|This sector has sector data|
- 1 Meta-History & Background
- 2 Description
- 3 History & Background
- 4 Interstellar Relations
- 5 Physical Astrography
- 6 Political Astrography
- 7 References & Contributors / Sources
Meta-History & Background
Palatine Sector is an unpopulated and totally undeveloped wilderness. As far as is known, none of its systems have ever been visited by starfaring sophonts.
History & Background
Very little information about Palatine Sector is available.
No information yet available.
- Pre-Humaniti Era: unknown. Possible Slaver and Voyagers activity.
- Founding Era: Palatine Sector is named. The Last Armada may have travelled through the sector.
- Dark Age: unaffected. The Voyagers are not thought to have been active in the sector.
- Expansion Era: unaffected.
- Early Modern Era: unaffected.
- Post-War Era: unaffected.
- Present Day: data for Palatine Sector is published in the DSP Listing.
Major Historical Events
Vessels of the Last Armada may have entered the coreward-trailing quadrant of Palatine Sector some time prior to 2255AD as they fled the Destruction of Terra. The Armada's exact route is unknown but the current consensus is that, having crossed the Laurentine Gulf, it travelled coreward through the Laurent's Dagger Cluster before moving into the rimward regions of Kalash Sector.
- 2255AD Palatine Sector officially named. It had previously been charted by long-range scans performed by vessels the Last Armada.
No polities exist within (or make a claim on any part of) Palatine Sector.
The following astrographic features can be found within Palatine Sector:
Clusters & Traces
Rifts & Voids
Other Astrographic Features
- Basilisk's Eye (1723 Tarchon Sector). The extremely luminous white supergiant star, lying around 60 parsecs to coreward, can be clearly seen from all of the worlds lying within Palatine Sector.
- Demon's Eye (1621 Far Home Sector). The intensely luminous blue supergiant star, lying around 95 parsecs to spinward, can be clearly seen from all of the worlds lying within Palatine Sector.
No capitals have been designated.
The following systems and worlds can be found within this area:
No subsectors within Palatine Sector have been named.
References & Contributors / Sources
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|