Pador Military Forces
From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
The Pador Military Forces are a large World-State military.
- It is an interstellar navy and fleet organization.
- Please also see AAB article: Warships of the Distant Fringe.
Each ship has a detailed description. The ship's tonnage is noted in "dTons", a contraction of Displacement Tons.
- Starships within the Distant Fringe utilize DeVoss-type jump drives, limited to a performance of jump-2 (the so-called Jump-2 Barrier).
- Local Population: 5,000,000,000
- The Padori government runs its navy as a state-backed Starmerc force, available for hire to any nation or state that can afford its services.
- Status: peace footing (government modifier x0.5). Padoran forces are significantly below their full potential.
- Construction Restrictions:
- Maximum TL: TL 12
- Maximum Jump: Jump-2
- Maximum Hull Size: 200,000 dTons
- Naval Capacity: 2,500,000 dTons
- Mercantile Capacity: 30,000,000 dTons
- Troop Strength:
- x12,000 TL–12 Battalions in 24 Field Armies
- x510 TL–12 Battalions in 51 Marine Brigades
- Fleet Assets Include: 5,000,000 ton shipyard capacity
- x10 200,000 ton Pador class Dreadnoughts
- x9 100,000 ton Harp class Battleships
- x25 50,000 ton Gridlow class Heavy Cruisers
- x25 25,000 ton Irloom class Light Cruisers
- x50 4,000 ton Fraydon class Destroyers
- x50 500 ton Emerald class Destroyer Escorts
Worlds & Sectors (Astrography)
World Listing: 1105
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis), Captain, and Lead Naval Architect Ronald B. Kline, Jr. of the Imperial Navy
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science