- It primarily operates within Charted Space.
This business entity is traded under the following interstellar market code/s:
|Market Ticker Code|
|McKenzie Extractions||McEx-Mine-Corp||4 to 12 alphanumeric character||LIC||Full spectrum mining enterprise encompassing financing, resource extraction, and mineral processing.|
- MacEx buys mining rights to planets that other companies deemed no longer commercially viable and using specialized equipment developed by Clan McKenzie Enterprises, and continues to do commercially successful extractions.
- The company has managed to develop and maintain good working relationships with environmental groups, primarily because it only works on planets already heavily exploited by other companies, and because some of its unique mining methods also extract and reclaim pollutants in the ecosystem.
- This pollutant extraction processing has led to MacEx to branch into ecological damage control business.
- Mining (Resource Extraction)
Governance & Organization
This corporation is governed by a multi-part council representing company and investor interests.
Stock ownership: 1105
Appreciating the environmentally approach and political equities involved in any mining operation taken by McKenzie Extractions and the innovation shown in its subsidiary, Clan McKenzie Enterprises, Zirunkariish executives approached the McKenzie Family and provided a superior valuation and gathered the investors of: themselves (17% equity), the Shiishuginsa family (7% equity), and Naasirka (13% equity).
Best Known Products & Services
This business is best known for:
- Mine Financing
- Resource Extraction
The company was the brain child of Malcolm Xavier McKenzie. He was responsible for the invention of a grav filter reclamation system, still in current use. The company is currently controlled by Malcolm's grand-daughter Lady Flyonna Mikaela.
No information yet available.
- In 1101, McKenzie Extractons obtained the contract to reclaim pollutants from the ecosystem of Khaammumlar (Dagudashaag 3030). Their rigs were set up a year later and have been running at full capacity ever since though without making any noticeable dent in the pollution levels. Employees of the company have estimated that it would take about 220 years at their present capacity for reclamation before the planet would show any signs of recovery.
Worlds & Sectors (Astrography)
This business is known to host major facilities in the following locations:
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|