Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Lintl/Vestus (Reft 0503)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
- The world serves as the subsector capital with the significant extra trade and prestige associated with that role.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Vestus Subsector of Reft Sector in the Domain of Deneb.
History & Background
- The Imperium administration is located at the mainworld's orbital Highport, with only an embassy on-world.
- Access to Lintl itself, other than the Downport, is restricted.
The 39 billion inhabitants of Lintl are bound by the constraints of the local religion (Universal_Religion_Profile A74015-A).
- Lintl is governed by three autarch-priests, who interpret and execute the demands of the faith.
- In Lintlian belief, all beings are elements of a mass consciousness, the Totality. The Totality is defined as the sum of all individual minds. By living according to the standards of the faith, each individual can maintain his contact with the Totality after death; otherwise, he is condemned to an endless future of complete mental isolation.
- The autarch-priests have inculcated this belief into the minds of the populace, linking the world's laws with the religion of the masses. Despite Lintl's high population, order is maintained through a dogma of fear.