|Kfolaell/Ruhk Odzuetarug (Gvurrdon 1421)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
- The inhabitants of this world live on the roughly 10% of exposed land mass, in underwater colonies, on city ships, or similar arrangements.
- It is a member of the Society of Equals in the Ruhk Odzuetarug Subsector of Gvurrdon Sector in the Vargr Extents.
The Kfolaell system is located in the Gvurrdon Sector, in Subsector J.
- Despite being between the Thirz Empire and the Worlds of Rukh it remains a green travel zone with no special restrictions.
- There is a dim red star, three gas giants and there are no asteroid belts in the system.
- The current maps show this system within the territory controlled by the Society of Equals.
Main World Data
- Starport B : Good Quality Facilities. Orbital Boatyards. Refined Fuel.
- Diameter 8 Large (12,800km)
- Atmosphere 6 Standard
- Hydrographics A Water World (100%)
- Population A 40 Billion
- Government A Charismatic Dictator
- Law Level 6 Moderate law (all firearms except shotgun prohibited) GCR 4
- Tech Level B Average Stellar (Large Starships) GTL 9
- Core Type Rocky
- Density 0.89 Earths
- Mass 1.2 Earths
- Gravity 0.97 G
- Rotation Period 31 hours
- Orbital Period 395 days
- Axial Tilt 39 degrees
- Orbital Eccentricity 0
- Satellites 3
- Surface Pressure 0.867 atm
History & Background (Dossier)
This is a high population water world within the Ruhk Odzuetarug Subsector.
- At 40 billion sophonts, it holds a majority of the subsector's 52 billion citizens.
- Kfolaell serves as the home port for Gvaeknoks, which means wonderworkers, and is a Vargr Sector-Wide Line.
- This independent company's merchants and transports provide merchant services throughout the Gvurrdon Sector.
System Classifications : •High-Population •Water-World
World Trade Number (WTN) : 6
Per Capita Income (WPCI) : $ 3660