Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Earlyu/Silraaihe (Trojan Reach 0933)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
|Primary||F3 V M6 V M9 V|
Earlyu is a rich world with a moderate population over a hundred million, but not yet at a billion sophonts in population size.
- This world has high-grade living conditions with a good climate and a non-harmful environment. As such, this world is much sought after with large queues for immigration here.
- This is a rich world with a prosperous and thriving world economy.
- Most observers think that the planet's economy and population will prosper in the near future barring outside forces.
- This world is part of the Aslan Hierate, controlled by the Tlaukhu Bloc 1, composed of the Khauleairl, Estoieie', and Toaseilwi clans, in the Silraaihe Subsector of Trojan Reach Sector.
- This world contains an Aslan Tlaukhu Base, which may combine the features of an army base for ground forces, a scout base, or even a naval base for starships.
Trinary Solar System
Earlyu Trinary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Earlyu
Primary Main Sequence 1.46 6500 - 7000 5.34 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.01414 0.19167 1.84 - 2.99 1.414 14.14 Orbit # * 0 5 4 7 Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Earlyu
Secondary Main Sequence 0.302 2000 - 2800 0.006 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.00297 0.00615 0.06 - 0.1 0.297 2.97 Orbit # * * * 0 5 Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Earlyu
Tertiary Main Sequence 0.215 1900 - 2400 0.001 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.00187 0.00262 0.03 - 0.04 0.187 1.87 Orbit # * * * 0 4
Point of Interest: Anagathic Earlyuan Moss
The local Earlyuan Moss is a well known component in the manufacture of Anagathic drugs.
- The population includes less than 500,000 humans, the remains of a human slave population that once numbered some five million before the invasion.
- These survivors eke out a meager existence in the swamps, selling trinkets or manufacturing counterfeit Imperial goods.