Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Date: 700 Imperial|
|Previous and Following Years|
|690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699|
|701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710|
|See also:||Date Conversion
- Baroness Porfiria haut-Jones of Adaskaglu (Dagusdashaag 0320), heir to Giacamo Hansen's estates, turns Kamsii (Core 3021) into a luxury retreat for the wealthy.
- Imperial Ministry of Colonization shows renewed interest in Jonkeereen, transplanting them to desert worlds throughout the Domain of Deneb.
- Nobles settled in the Trojan Reach and Reft sectors by Empress Arbellatra merge a number of bankrupt fledgling lines to form the General Development Company (GeDCo).
- Dorp (Old Expanses 2511) is settled by refugees escaping the international tension on nearby Bourj (Old Expanses 2413).
- Third Imperium reaches TL 14; Imperial Navy begins experimenting with battle riders.
- The Chamax, a TL 9 minor race of pseudo-crustaceans in the Alenzar (Foreven 3229) system, are destroyed by an infestation; escaping sublight ships allow "bugs" to escape the world as well.
- Imperial scouts realize that the Xapoql of Xapozoz (Corridor 3131) are intelligent - for the first time since the world was surveyed during the First Imperium.
- The Florian League reaches its present size of two subsectors. Internal transit times strain its system of representative government, so expansion is halted.
- The Scout Service develops its detached duty program.
- The Fellowship of Kotar, a pirate band, begins operating within the Four Subsectors region of Gateway sector.
- Expanding population among the Drak Ne'Vha force smaller clans to exploit other moons and asteroid belts in the Kas'Drak (Ghoeknael XXXX) system.
- Internal pressures in Far Frontiers sector lead to the formation of numerous interstellar political entities.
- SURD founded by a group of academic robotics researchers who pooled their patents together to make money.