|No. of Stars||20|
|Stellar and Economic data||data page|
|Majority Control||Third Imperium - 85%|
|2nd Control||Non-Aligned (Human-dominated) - 10%|
|3rd Control||Third Imperium Client States - 5%|
|Map Key||Map Key|
No information or synopsis yet available.
- 1 Description (Specifications)
- 2 History & Background (Dossier)
- 3 References & Contributors (Sources)
Subsector Summary: 1105
Strand, subsector F of Corridor has 20 worlds, of which 18 have native gas giants. The estimated population for the subsector is 13 billion sophonts (not necessarily humans). There are two High population (Hi) worlds, two Moderate population (Ph) worlds, nine Non-industrial (Ni) worlds, seven Low population (Lo) worlds, and no Barren (Ba) worlds. There is one Agricultural (Ag) world versus three Pre-Agricultural (Pa) worlds, and one Non-Agricultural (Na) world. There are no Rich (Ri) worlds versus one Industrial (In) world. There are no Asteroid (As) belts, no Desert (De) worlds, one Garden (Ga) world, one Ice-capped (Ic) world, four Poor (Po) worlds, one Vacuum (Va) world, and two Water (Wa) or Ocean (Oc) worlds. There are four Naval bases in the subsector, two Scout bases, and no Way stations. In Strand there are two race homeworlds. The Imperial nobility includes 17 Knights, five Baronets, one Baron, no Marquises, two Viscounts, two Counts, and no Dukes. The highest population worlds are Zudagim (Corridor 1415) and Ashima (Corridor 1515). The highest tech level is D at Toddie-lee (Corridor 0912), Demick (Corridor 1013), and Depot (Corridor 1511). The average technology level is 9 (with most between 6 and 11).
Polity Listing: 1105
The Third Imperium, Domain of Vland in Strand has jurisdiction over 17 worlds with a population of 13 billion. The highest population worlds are Zudagim (Corridor 1415) and Ashima (Corridor 1515). The highest tech level is D at Toddie-lee (Corridor 0912), Demick (Corridor 1013), and Depot (Corridor 1511). The average technology level is 9 (with most between 6 and 11).
The Client states of the Third Imperium in Strand encompasses two worlds with a population of 1 million. The highest population world is Ahngrim (Corridor 0918). The highest tech level is 9 at Kearb (Corridor 1418).
The Non-Aligned Human-dominated worlds in Strand encompasses one world with a population of less than 1 million.
Astrographic Features & Trade Routes: 1105
World Listing: 1105
No information yet available.
Polity Listing: 1105
- Independent Powers (Pocket Empires)
- Other Powers
The following races (sophont species) are believed to have originated in this area:
- Humaniti (Human races)
Significant populations of the following races (sophont species) reside within this area:
Major Historical Events Timeline: 1116
These are some of the more important historical events that have affected this area:
- No information yet available.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Jim Cunningham, John Harshman, J. Andrew Keith, Marc W. Miller, Gordon Sheridan. Atlas of the Imperium (Game Designers Workshop, 1984), TBD.
- MegaTraveller The Early Adventures
- MegaTraveller Rebellion Sourcebook (pg. 26)
- Marc Miller. Imperial Encyclopedia (Game Designers Workshop, 1987), TBD.
- Periodical: MegaTraveller Travellers' Digest No. 3 in Article: (Ian Subsector)
- Gary L. Thomas. "Corridor Sector Data/Library." The Travellers' Digest 18 (1989): TBD.
- Periodical: Challenge 62 in Article: "Itasis"
- Marc Miller. First Survey (Imperium Games, 1996), TBD.
- Planetary Survey 5: Tobibak
- Cirque (Campaign Source) Cirque: The Usual Suspects
- EXTERNAL LINK: Peter Gray - TNE RCES
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science