Class D Starport
From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
- It is also known as a Class II Starport.
- This facility is part of the starport ratings that range in quality from A (...the best and most extensive) to E (...the worst, little more than a spot of cleared ground), and X.
- Spacecraft Facilities
- Starport Types
Starport UWP Codes Starport/Spaceport Codes Code Type Quality Shipyards Repair Refuel World Remarks D (Starport) Poor Minimal Minor Unrefined Mainworld Poor quality starport with few desired capabilities.
- These tend to be backwater facilities with minimal interstellar trade.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Classic Traveller Book 6 Scouts (pg. 26)
- Starport Planetfall
- Classic Traveller Supplement 11 Library Data (N-Z)
- White Dwarf 57 1984 by Thomas M. Price in article: "Happy Landings! Starport Design in Traveller"
- MegaTraveller Referee's Manual
- Periodical: TNE Traveller Chronicle 4
- GURPS Traveller: Starports
- Gypsy Knights Games 21 Starport Places
- Drifters Dock (book)
- Mongoose Traveller: Starport Encounters
- Mongoose Traveller: Starports
- T5 Core Rules
- New Traveller: Going Portside
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science