|Publisher||Game Designers Workshop|
|ISBN 0-943580-63-3 Stock #0214|
|Table of Contents|
The Rebellion Sourcebook is the key source book for the storyline of MegaTraveller.
- The battles for the Imperium have begun! You can join the Rebellion and shape the course of Imperial history! The Emperor is dead! Who will win the Iridium Throne?
- Many different factions have squared off in the impending struggle for ultimate power. Rebellion Sourcebook covers the diverse factions of the Rebellion, their equipment, their goals and strategies, and (most of all) how players can get involved in the grandest adventures the stars have ever seen.
The Imperium is being torn apart by the star-spanning Rebellion; rival leaders are fighting for the right to sit on the Iridium Throne of the Third Imperium and to rule the greatest interstellar empire that the galaxy has ever seen.
Now the Rebellion Sourcebook provides the details of the Rebellion that allow MegaTraveller referees and players to incorporate the sweep and the chaos of the Rebellion into their own role-playing adventures. Maps show the Imperium and its battlegrounds. Diagrams show the organization of the Imperial military, naturally the source of the armed forces for every faction of the Rebellion. Drawings show typical Imperial military hardware - the Imperial standard design grav tanks, grav APCs, and typical ships of the Imperial fleets.
The rival factions of the Rebellion have their own distinct leadership, aims, and backgrounds; the Rebellion Sourcebook provides this material.
- Lucan - the Emperor's nephew and a legitimate heir but also rumored to have murdered his own brother in order to win the throne.
- Dulinor - he sparked the Rebellion by killing the Emperor, and now he claims to be Emperor by right of assassination.
- Margaret - the compromise candidate proposed by moderate elements in Imperial society.
- Strephon - is he the real Emperor or an imposter?
- Brzk - the Archduke of Antares, convinced that the Imperium will never accept him, a non-human, as Emperor.
- Norris - claiming allegiance to the Imperium but refusing to support any specific faction.
- Vargr - raiders intent on looting the undefended border provinces of the Imperium.
- Aslan - driven to colonize new worlds, even if they are inside the Imperial borders.
- Vland - intent on reestablishing their own empire.
- Solomani - champions of human supremacy, intent on imposing their way on all of humanity.
Also included in this sourcebook is an adventure set against the chaotic sweep of the Rebellion: a starship crew must travel across parsecs of disputed and dangerous territory in a quest for vital starship repair parts. And completion of the trek to an Imperial naval depot is vital to the survival of the Spinward Marches.
Table of Contents
Factions of the Rebellion Front Cover Introduction 5 The Assassination 6 Two Stories 8 The Rebellion 10 One Clear Choice 12 Ripples Through the Imperium
- The Imperial Family
15 Nature of Rebellion 17 Imperial Fleets
- Imperial Fleets and Squadrons
- Imperial Navy Command Channels
- Fleets of the Imperium
- Aslan Naval Organization
26 Imperial Navy Depots 33 The Armies of the Imperium 36 Agencies 40 Factions of the Rebellion 42 Lucan 44 Dulinor 46 Margaret 48 Varian 50 Strephon 51 Vland 52 Antares 54 Norris 56 Aslan 58 Vargr 62 Daibei 64 Zhodani 66 Solomani 68 Historical Notes on the Rebellion
- 1116-On the Eve of the Rebellion
- 1117-The First Reactions
- 1118-The Lines Are Drawn
- 1119-The War Heats Up
- 1120-The Long Haul Begins
70 An Equipment Catalog for the Rebellion
- Imperial Rampart Class Fighter
- Vargr Aek Naz Class Battlecruiser
- Vargr Foghoks Class Heavy Cruiser
- Imperial Common Transport
- Imperial SEH class Light Cruiser
- Imperial Voroshilef class Battleship
- Imperial Planet class Heavy Cruiser
- Imperiallines Frontier Transport TI
- Imperiallines Frontier Transport TJ
- Imperial Trepida Grav Tank
- Imperial Astrin Grav APC
- Aslan Ihatei class Colonial Transport
- Aslan Weakhto Class Colonial Intruder
- Zhodani Z-80 Grav Tank
76 Nail Mission 92 Mapping Sectors
- Blank Sector Map
Meta-history & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
Credits (Primary Sources)
- Marc W. Miller
- Additional Design
- Frank Chadwick, Joe D. Fugate, Jr., Gary L. Thomas, John Meyers, Ed Edwards, Mike Mikesh, Gregg Giles, Jefferson P. Swycaffer
- Cover Illustration
- A.C. Farley
- Interior Illustrations
- Steve Crompton, A.C. Farley, Liz Danforth, Tom Peters, Rob Caswell, Jeff Dee, Bryan Gibson, Tim Bradstreet
No information yet available.
References & Contributions (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|