|No. of Worlds||172|
|Majority Control||Unexplored (NaXX) - 100%|
|Domain||Where The Stars End|
|Imperial Coordinate||59 / -27|
|This sector has sector data|
- 1 Meta-History & Background
- 2 Description (Specifications)
- 3 History & Background
- 4 Interstellar Relations
- 5 Physical Astrography
- 6 Political Astrography
- 7 References & Contributors / Sources
Meta-History & Background
Turoman Sector is an unpopulated and totally undeveloped wilderness. As far as is known, none of its systems have ever been visited by starfaring sophonts.
History & Background
Very little information about Turoman Sector is available.
No information yet available.
- Pre-Humaniti Era: unknown. Possible Slaver and Voyagers activity.
- Founding Era: Turoman Sector is named.
- Dark Age: unaffected. The Voyagers are not thought to have been active in the sector.
- Expansion Era: unaffected.
- Early Modern Era: unaffected.
- Post-War Era: unaffected.
- Present Day: data for Turoman Sector is published in the DSP Listing.
Major Historical Events
It is generally accepted that the Last Armada travelled through coreward through the Laurent's Dagger Cluster before entering Kalash Sector. Vessels of the Armada are likely to have entered the spinward-rimward quadrant of Turoman Sector some time prior to 2255AD as they fled the Destruction of Terra and the pursuing Vilani.
- 2255AD Turoman Sector officially named. It had previously been charted by long-range scans performed by vessels of the Last Armada.
No polities exist within (or make a claim on any part of) Turoman Sector.
The following astrographic features and trade routes can be found within this area:
Clusters & Traces
Rifts & Voids
Other Astrographic Features
- Basilisk's Eye (1723 Tarchon Sector). The extremely luminous white supergiant star, lying around 20 parsecs to spinward-coreward, can be clearly seen from all of the worlds lying within Turoman Sector.
- Demon's Eye (1621 Far Home Sector). The intensely luminous blue supergiant star, lying around 125 parsecs to spinward-rimward, can be clearly seen from all of the worlds lying within Turoman Sector.
No capitals have been designated.
The following systems and worlds can be found within this area:
No subsectors within Turoman Sector have been named.
References & Contributors / Sources
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|