Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Ketial/Shumduur (Fornast 1933)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
- As an agricultural world, this world is a near-ideal environment for producing quality foodstuffs of plant, animal, and other forms. Quality foodstuffs are a major export commodity for this world.
- This is a rich world with a prosperous and thriving world economy.
- Its economy and population are rapidly growing and living conditions are expected to quickly rise barring outside forces.
- This a "high technology" world with technology achievements at, near, or over technology standards for Charted Space.
- This is a temperate world, with a climate of pleasant, average temperatures, considered to be an ideal or near-ideal environment by many different sophont species.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Shumduur Subsector of Fornast Sector in the Domain of Sylea.
- This world has a colony at Laren (world).
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
Ketial Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Ketial
Primary Main Sequence 0.94 4700 - 5600 0.67 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.00847 0.06789 0.65 - 1.06 0.847 8.47 Orbit # * * 3 2 7
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
Imperial High (Landed) Nobility
- It holds the estate of an Imperial knight.
- It holds the fiefdom of an Imperial baron.
- It holds the fiefdom of an Imperial minor duke.