Globus class Fleet Replenishment Vessel
|Globus class Fleet Replenishment Vessel|
|Type: QR Replenishment Ship|
|Architect||Ronald B. Kline, Jr.|
|Canon||No. Unpublished, non-canon fan design.|
(including 2 marines)
|IOC||No information yet available.|
|Model||No information yet available.|
|Passengers||0 High/Med 0 Low|
|QSP||No information yet available.|
|Starships are designed with the Classic Traveller format, using High Guard Shipyard v1.13 written by Andrea Vallance.|
The Globus class Fleet Replenishment Vessel is an auxiliary warship.
This class is partially streamlined and has fleet mobility. It is equipped with minimal crew, defensive sand, screens and a repulsor bay to protect more than 10,000tons of precious cargo.
Basic Ship Characteristics
Following the Imperial Navy and IISS Universal Ship Profile and data, additional information is presented in the format shown here. The small craft factor indicates the number of squadrons (of ten craft) carried on the ship. Tonnage on the universal ship profile is shown in kilotons (thousands of tons) where necessary. 
|4.||Electronics||Model TBD fib computer.|
|6.||Armament|| The normal weapons fit-out for it is:
|7.||Defenses|| No information yet available.
|11.||Construction Time||TBD months to build, TBD months in quantity.|
The vessel carries two Marine liaison officers, who oversee the handling of supplies and equipment.
|This article has Metadata|
- Marc Miller, Frank Chadwick, John Harshman. High Guard (Game Designers Workshop, 1980), 20-37. (Design Sequence Used)
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis), Captain, and Lead Naval Architect Ronald B. Kline, Jr. of the Imperial Navy
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master Scout Emeritus Adie Alegoric Stewart of the IISS
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science