|Army Size (BEs)||0|
|World Trade Number||3.5|
|Trade Volume (MCr/year)||25|
|Building Capacity (Tons)||0|
|Port passengers (annual)||0|
Ghungzon has a population between 10,000 and 10 million sophonts, lacking the industrial base to be completely self-supporting. It is a member of Julian Protectorate in the Kourae Subsector of Empty Quarter Sector and in the Rukadukaz Republic. 40% of the world's population is the Major Race Vargr. 10% of the world's population is the Minor Race Bwap.
Astrography and Planetology
Part of the Tsahrroek-Kourae Cluster.
Ghungzon Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Ghungzon
Primary Main Sequence 0.4258 2400 - 3300 0.027 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.0044 0.01358 0.13 - 0.21 0.44 4.4 Orbit # * * 0 1 6
History and Background
Ghungzon is a rather non-descript little world… except for
- her critical position in the trade routes of the Republic,
- the numerous interstellar trading corporations based here - who work aggressively to restrict Ikon (Empty Quarter 1602)||
-based corporate and financial influence, and thus back the current fairly anti-Ikon political framework of the Republic with all of their might,
- the strong influence of the School of Hidden Knowledge on this world. Thanks to the widely travelled visitors who stop by on this world (and the high level of local technology), there are quite a number of high-level libraries, colleges, academic associations, and a fairly decent Psionic Centre.
- the rather large percentage of her population that are neither Vilani, nor Vargr. The UWP declares “Vargr 40%, Bwap 10%” - but only 20% of the remainder are local Ikonaz Vilani. That leaves 20%, or 2,000 sophonts, in the ‘whatever’ category, from Mixed Vilani to currently unclassified sophonts, unknown to Imperial science.
For the above reasons, Ghungzon remains a Notable World - and a world quite hostile to Ikon (Empty Quarter 1602), with her leadership willing to fight tooth and claw to keep Ikon from again politically dominating the Ikonaz Sphere.
UWP Changes (all dates are Imperial Calendar)
- T20 - 993 - Ghungzon 0906 B337443-D Lo Ni Varg5, Bwap1 100 Jr - Julian Protectorate (Rukadukaz Republic)
- CT - 1105 - Ghungzon 0906 B337443-D Lo Ni Varg4, Bwap1 100 Jr - Julian Protectorate (Rukadukaz Republic)
- MT - 1125 - Ghungzon 0906 B337443-D Lo Ni 100 Jr - Julian Protectorate (Rukadukaz Republic)
- TNE - 1201 - Ghungzon 0906 X337000-0 Ba 000 --