Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Fitl/Iavdeiev (Ziafrplians 2331)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
|Primary||M3 V M3 V|
- A fluid world has an oceanic geography of a liquid other than water such as ammonia, methane, hydrocarbons, or other exotic liquids.
- Hellworlds often offer daily, and sometimes hourly, life-threatening situations to their inhabitants. Survivors often form intense survival skills and tend to be grim realists.
- As an industrial world, this planet has well-developed manufacturing and processing industries. Manufactured goods are a major export item.
- This world serves as the sector capital with the considerable extra trade and prestige associated with that role.
- This a "high technology" world with technology achievements at, near, or over technology standards for Charted Space.
- It is a member of the Zhodani Consulate in the Iavdeiev Subsector of Ziafrplians Sector.
- This world has a nearby Naval Base, usually associated with military starships.
- This world has a nearby Military Base, usually associated with military ground forces.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
The planet's exotic atmosphere allows nitrates to form, which the Shard Gargoyles use.
- This planet is home to an interesting native species.
Binary Solar System
Fitl Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Fitl
Primary Main Sequence 0.3942 2300 - 3100 0.02 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.00404 0.01179 0.11 - 0.18 0.404 4.04 Orbit # * * 0 1 6 Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Fitl
Secondary Main Sequence 0.3942 2300 - 3100 0.02 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.00404 0.01179 0.11 - 0.18 0.404 4.04 Orbit # * * 0 1 6