John G. Wood
John G. Wood is a prolific Traveller author, contributor, and fan.
- He often goes by the handle of Elvwood.
John G. Wood is a part-time RPG author (although he derives most of his income from software engineering and technical authoring).
This person has the following external links available:
He has always had a particular interest in Traveller, and ran a game using the GURPS rules long before the two were officially combined.
Traveller RPG Wiki Participation
John has given permission to publish the Traveller material from his web site on the Wiki.
Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY-SA 3.0) license.
Bibliography-Ludography (Published Products)
This person has authored, contributed, playtested, or otherwise participated in the publication of the following products:
|Publications where this person is mentioned in the credits|
Steve Jackson Games Books:
- GURPS Traveller: Starships: uncredited contribution of vignettes.
- Port Director Keshav Ama and Deputy Alex Niemiec (6-12-2001, rated 3.33 - Two characters to go with Port in a Storm, also in this issue)
- Port in a Storm (6-12-2001, rated 3.60 - A little courier mission leads to bigger things . . . Don't they always?)
- Musayid (6-25-2002, rated 4.03 - A low-tech world, ruled by a benevolent dictator)
- Things To Do in Jump (1-6-2004, rated 4.36 - Cleaning, carousing, and chasing monsters are just a few of the ways to pass time in jump)
- Nashu Direma (4-27-2004, rated 3.29 - A merchant ship owner with a dark past)
- The Last Hand-to-Mouth Adventure (5-11-2004, rated 3.88 - A group living from job to job suddenly gets a chance at fame)
- Zee, Stowaway (7-6-2004, rated 3.38 - A minor complication for starship crews)
- Akhal and Dhu (9-28-2004, rated 3.64 - No cat and dog jokes, please)
- Green for Danger (2-1-2005, rated 3.89 - Perilous Plants of the L'sis Main)
- Rubrak (2-15-2005, rated 3.90 - An agricultural world as a campaign background)
- Enli Rivera (3-1-2005, rated 3.07 - Something a little different)
- The L'sis Main (5-24-2005, rated 4.12 - Some background material for John G. Wood's recent (and upcoming) articles)
- Without Rule (8-16-2005, rated 4.21 - Anarchies and informal governments in Traveller)
- Dame Alison Berghaus (9-13-2005, rated 3.59 - A famous travel writer)
- Designing Alien Martial Arts (6-6-2006, rated 3.84 - That's martial arts used by aliens . . .
- The Sea Road (with Les DeGroff - 8-15-2006, rated 3.73 - A Caladib Adventure)