Running from Vland Sector to Core Sector this J-2 trading corridor a few parsecs wide found its way through pirate and alien territories to link together Vland to Capital, the two greatest powers of the age.
- A journey from Capital to Vland requires 31 jumps and covers 60 parsecs.
- Accurate jump tapes for the route were made available entrants of the Greater Annililik Run to entice entrants into the run.
History & Background (Dossier)
The Annililik Triangle showed itself as a “hazard” to transit in the early 200’s, but has since entered into the realm of space-lore.
Worlds & Sectors (Astrography)
- Vland Sector
- Vland Subsector – 3 systems
- Kaesar Subsector – 5 systems
- Anakod Subsector – 3 systems
- Kakadan Subsector – 3 systems
- Lishun Sector
- Core Sector
- Perite Subsector – 7 systems
- Mekee Subsector – 1 system
- 27 – Ansham (world) - (Core 1512)
- Core Subsector – 5 systems
World Listing: 1105
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Annililik Run (Book)
- EXTERNAL LINK: - David Burden
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: IISS Junior Administrator and Master Astrographer Ensign Phillips
- Author & Contributor: MIMIC - Minor Imp of the Ministry of Information and Communication
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science