Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Anaxias/Anaxias (Delphi 1724)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
|Primary||K0 V M3 V|
- This world is always on the edge of revolution as the common citizen struggles under extremely low wages. Much dissent is present.
- This world serves as the sector capital with the considerable extra trade and prestige associated with that role.
- This a "high technology" world with technology achievements at, near, or over technology standards for Charted Space.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Anaxias Subsector of Delphi Sector in the Domain of Sylea.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
- At 90 billion, it is the highest population world in the subsector.
- Anaxias is the sector capital.
Binary Solar System
Anaxias Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Anaxias
Primary Main Sequence 0.825 4000 - 5000 0.42 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.00845 0.05375 0.52 - 0.84 0.845 8.45 Orbit # * * 2 2 7 Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Anaxias
Secondary Main Sequence 0.3942 2300 - 3100 0.02 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.00404 0.01179 0.11 - 0.18 0.404 4.04 Orbit # * * 0 1 6
Native Lifeform: Lowalaa Bird
- Its ability to adapt to the new environment was underestimated, however, and the population rapidly exceeded that of its new homeworld.
- It is now the most common aviform on Anaxias, where it is popularly known as the Flying Grace.
History & Background (Dossier)
- In 1102 the Duke of Anaxias, Anedon Iella Alkhalikoi, died and the title passed to his only issue, Margaret Yetrina Tukera.
Imperial High (Landed) Nobility
- It holds the estate of an Imperial knight.
- It holds the fiefdom of an Imperial count.
- It holds the fiefdom of an Imperial subsector duke.
- See: Nobles of Anaxias