KE9 Unleashed class Destroyer Escort
|KE9 Unleashed class Destroyer Escort|
Unpublished, non-canon fan design.
|Type: DE Destroyer Escort|
|Passengers||0 High/Med 6 Low|
|Starships are designed with the Classic Traveller format, using High Guard Shipyard v1.13 written by Andrea Vallance.|
The KE9 Unleashed class Destroyer Escort is a light warship.
This vessel is a streamlined saucer, fast and armored it doesn't have fighters nor marines. It has heavier batteries of missiles and lasers in lieu of plasma guns. They are streamlined flattened spherical structures capable of wilderness ocean refueling. They carry enough internal fuel for two jumps and are fitted with additional drop tanks for Jump-1 as needed for extended range operations.
Basic Ship Characteristics
Following the Imperial Navy and IISS Universal Ship Profile and data, additional information is presented in the format shown here. The small craft factor indicates the number of squadrons (of ten craft) carried on the ship. Tonnage on the universal ship profile is shown in kilotons (thousands of tons) where necessary. 
|2.||Crew||x17 crew,pilot, navigator, 10 engineers, medic, 3 gunners, flight crew in 8.5 double occupancy staterooms.|
|3.||Performance||Jump-1, 6-G acceleration, Power plant-6, 54-EPs, Agility-4.|
|4.||Electronics||model 4 fib|
|6.||Armament|| The normal weapons fit-out for it is:
|7.||Defenses|| factor 6 hull armor.
|8.||Craft||1 x 30T Ship's Boat|
|9.||Fuel Treatment||Fuel Scoops and On Board Fuel Purification|
|11.||Construction Time||116 weeks to build, 93 weeks in quantity.|
History & Background (Dossier)
They are used in patrols for the Korsumug Empire.
Selected Variant Types & Classes
- Type DE class Destroyer Escort
- KE9 Unleashed class Destroyer Escort
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article has Metadata|
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Marc Miller, Frank Chadwick, John Harshman. High Guard (Game Designers Workshop, 1980), 20-37. (Design Sequence Used)
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis), Captain, and Lead Naval Architect Ronald B. Kline, Jr. of the Imperial Navy
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master Scout Emeritus Adie Alegoric Stewart of the IISS
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science