Hopkins class Escort Corvette
|Hopkins class Escort Corvette|
|Type: ECE Escort Corvette|
|Architect||Ronald B. Kline, Jr.|
|Canon||No. Unpublished, non-canon fan design.|
|Cost||MCr 429.9 in quantity 343.92|
|EOS||Still in active service.|
|Passengers||0 High/Med 0 Low|
|Reference||Fan: Ronald B. Kline, Jr.|
|Starships are designed with the Classic Traveller format, using High Guard Shipyard v1.13 written by Andrea Vallance.|
The Hopkins class Escort Corvette is a light warship.
This TL–13 design is armed with 4 triple missile turrets massed to fire as a single battery. It carries no sub craft and has no marines. Adjacent to the bridge is a model 7 computer, installed without the fleet standard fiber optic back up system. The very lightly armored and streamlined needle/wedge structure hull is equipped for ocean refueling with fuel scoops, but lacks a fuel refinery. It is capable of jump 4, 5 Gs of acceleration and 5 agility. The crew consists of pilot/commander, navigator, 4 engineers, medic and a gunner.
It is part of the White Fleet.
Class Naming Practice/s & Peculiarities
No information yet available.
Selected Variant Types & Classes
- Type ECE class Escort Corvette
- Hopkins class Escort Corvette
|This article has Metadata|
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Marc Miller, Frank Chadwick, John Harshman. High Guard (Game Designers Workshop, 1980), 20-37. (Design Sequence Used)
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis), Captain, and Lead Naval Architect Ronald B. Kline, Jr. of the Imperial Navy
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science