Universal Ship Profile
- Ships by Function
- Starship User Types
- Advanced Ship Classifications
- Basic Ship Classifications
- Speed of Travel
The Imperial Ship Profile is used by the Scout Service to classify ship mission and performance. It codes ship mission, tech level, size modifier and size indicator, jump and acceleration performance, configuration and features into one short record. Each position has a "factor" or value that represents an element of the ship; these include hull displacement tons, hull configuration, computer type, weapons, screens, fighters and the number of crew.
Selected USP examples
- MT C4831U LC : merchant transport, tech level 12, 400dt, jump 3, g 1, unstreamlined, cold sleepers, lab
- VCR C2A23S ADNS : vargr cruise strike, 20000dt, jump 2, g 3, streamlined, armed, long duration, nonhumanoid, spinal mount weapon
- FI F3704A EKM : fighter imperial, tech level 15, 30dt, 4g, airframed, energy, kinetic and missile weapons
- Marc Miller. Starships (Game Designers Workshop, 1977), TBD.
- Marc Miller, Frank Chadwick, John Harshman. High Guard (Game Designers Workshop, 1980), TBD.
- Citation Missing - T4 Starships
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science