Egek'aa class Corvette
|Egek'aa class Corvette|
Unpublished, non-canon fan=produced starship design.
|Type: EC Corvette|
|Canon||Yes. Published, canon starship design.|
|Cost|| MCr 481.07|
Qty: MCr 384.856
|Crew||22 with 11 marines|
|EOS||Still in active service.|
|Passengers||6 High/Med 0 Low|
|Starships are designed with the Classic Traveller format, using High Guard Shipyard v1.13 written by Andrea Vallance.|
The Egek'aa class Corvette is a warship.
It is a fully streamlined and heavily armored hull. It carries a 20 ton launch for the 11 marines it can carry. It has five hardpoints with two triple missile turrets, two triple sand caster turrets, and a dual fusion gun turret.
Basic Ship Characteristics
Following the Imperial Navy and IISS Universal Ship Profile and data, additional information is presented in the format shown here. The small craft factor indicates the number of squadrons (of ten craft) carried on the ship. Tonnage on the universal ship profile is shown in kilotons (thousands of tons) where necessary. 
|4.||Electronics||Model TBD fib computer.|
|6.||Armament|| The normal weapons fit-out for it is:
|7.||Defenses|| No information yet available.
|11.||Construction Time||TBD months to build, TBD months in quantity.|
History & Background (Dossier)
Selected Variant Types & Classes
|This article has Metadata|
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Marc Miller, Frank Chadwick, John Harshman. High Guard (Game Designers Workshop, 1980), 20-37. (Design Sequence Used)
- EXTERNAL LINK: http://www.ace-dog.com/ Traveller Shipyard by Allan Wiltshire
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis), Captain, and Lead Naval Architect Ronald B. Kline, Jr. of the Imperial Navy
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science