Frerzhzhdripl class Battle Rider
|Frerzhzhdripl class Battle Rider|
Unpublished, non-canon fan design.
|Type: BR Battle Rider|
|Architect||Ronald B. Kline, Jr.|
|Cost|| MCr 97,473.094|
Qty: MCr 77,978.475
|Crew||1,187 with 500 Marines|
|Passengers||0 High/Med 594 Low Watch Low|
|Starships are designed with the Classic Traveller format, using High Guard Shipyard v1.13 written by Andrea Vallance.|
The Frerzhzhdripl class Battle Rider is a warship.
Serving with the Zhodani Navy and designed to support the large line-of-battle ships in the fleet, the Frerzhzhdripl class battle rider is close to being a line-of-battle ship itself. Four of these are carried aboard Kliqrv class Battle Carriers.
Basic Ship Characteristics
Following the Imperial Navy and IISS Universal Ship Profile and data, additional information is presented in the format shown here. The small craft factor indicates the number of squadrons (of ten craft) carried on the ship. Tonnage on the universal ship profile is shown in kilotons (thousands of tons) where necessary. 
|6.||Armament|| The normal weapons fit-out for it is:
|7.||Defenses|| No information yet available.
|11.||Construction Time||TBD months to build, TBD months in quantity.|
- Tonnage: 75,000 tons (standard), 1,050,000 cubic meters.
- Crew: 119 officers, 1068 ratings
- Performance: No Jump. 6-G acceleration. Power plant-9. 6,750 EP. Agility 6.
- Electronics: (2) Model 7/fib computers
- Hardpoints: One spinal mount. Sixty one 100-ton bays. Two 50-ton bays. Forty hardpoints.
- Armament: Spinal mount meson gun (factor-p). Two 100-ton particle accelerator bays. Two 50-ton Fusion Gun bays. Fifty seven 100-ton missile bays. Twenty triple beam laser turrets organized into 2 batteries.
- Defences: Two 100-ton repulsor bays. Twenty triple sand caster turrets organized into 2 batteries. Meson screen (factor-3). Nuclear Damper (factor-3). Armored hull (factor-13).
- Craft: 4 x 50T small craft, 4 x 25T Fighters
- Fuel Treatment: fuel scoops & fuel purification plant
- Cost: MCr 97,473.094 standard. MCr 77,978.475 in quantity.
- Construction Time: 48 months singly; 38 months in quantity
History & Background (Dossier)
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article has Metadata|
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Marc Miller, Frank Chadwick, John Harshman. High Guard (Game Designers Workshop, 1980), 20-37. (Design Sequence Used)
- Tripod Traveller Atlas
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis), Captain, and Lead Naval Architect Ronald B. Kline, Jr. of the Imperial Navy
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science