Quick Ship Profile
- The QSP is suitable for smallcraft and Adventure Class Ships and not Battle Class Ships or larger.
- The maximum tonnage rated is up to 2,499 tons.
- Ships by Function
- Starship User Types
- Advanced Ship Classifications
- Basic Ship Classifications
- Speed of Travel
The Quick Ship Profile (QSP) is a short coded description of the mission and capabilities of the ship. The QSP may be enhanced with the Crew Extension (detailing the various crew members for the ship) and the Vehicle Extension (detailing the vehicles and small craft carried by the ship). 
Quick Ship Profile Overview
|A2||B||U||2||1||A basic QSP.|
|Type A2 class Far Trader||200 tons||Unstreamlined Hull||Maneuver Drive-2||Jump Drive-1||The ubiquitous Far Trader.|
Quick Ship Profile Parameters
The final ship design is abbreviated into an easily understood Expression, the Quick Ship Profile:
- Mission: Basic ship’s purpose. (Supraclass)
- Hull. Hull ID (showing total tonnage).
- Config. Hull configuration.
- Gs. Maximum acceleration.
- Jump. Maximum jump (or jump variant) capability (in Parsecs).
Quick Ship Profile Codes
The QSP provides a basic identification of the performance capabilities of a ship. The QSP can be expanded with two extensions: 
- The VX Vehicle Extension, and…
- The Vehicle Extension Vx is a variable length string recounting the vehicles and small craft carried by the ship.
- The CX Crew Extension.
- The Crew Extension. The Crew Extension Cx is a variable length string detailing the crew members for the ship.
- C. Cluster: An accumulation of compartments.
- B. Braced Cluster: Structured for higher acceleration.
- P. Planetoid: A hollowed nickel-iron asteroid.
- U. Unstreamlined: Protrusions increase drag.
- S. Streamlined: Cowlings and fairings decrease drag.
- A. Airframe: Winged for performance in atmosphere.
- L. Lifting Body: Radically streamlined lifting-surfaces.