|Capital Ship Combatants||Escort Combatants||Military Smallcraft||Support Ships|
|Battleship||Cruiser||Carrier||Destroyer||Escort||Frigate||System Defense Boat||Fighter||Assault Transport||Smallcraft||Auxiliaries|
|Commercial Mercantile Ships||Non-Mercantile Commercial Ships||Non-Commercial Ships||Civilian Smallcraft||Highports & Satellites|
|Merchant||Liner||Transport||Commercial Industrial||Commercial Ships||General||Research||Private||Auxiliary|| Orbital
A Boat is any defensive non-starship meant for interplanetary or system transportation.
- Ships by Function
- Starship User Types
- Advanced Ship Classifications
- Basic Ship Classifications
- Speed of Travel
- Jump Drive
In general, the term boat is reserved for craft produced for local defensive operations. While non-interstellar in nature, they are heavily armed and armored. See System Defense Boat.
- Also, any small craft used interplanetary.
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Supplement 8 Library Data (A-M)
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science