Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Sketola/Bunkeria (Core 0622)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
Sketola is a preindustrial, agricultural world.
- As an agricultural world, this world is a near-ideal environment for producing quality foodstuffs of plant, animal, and other forms. Quality foodstuffs are a major export commodity for this world.
- As a preindustrial world, this planet cannot yet manufacture enough high-technology resources to support a modern, star-faring society. Having to import many manufactured and high tech goods drives the price up for these items at this world.
- The world serves as the subsector capital with the significant extra trade and prestige associated with that role.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Bunkeria Subsector of Core Sector in the Domain of Sylea.
- This world has a nearby Imperial Naval Base, capable of handling warships.
- It also contains an Imperial Scout Base, capable of handling IISS starships and personnel.
- This world has a colony at Randar (world).
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
- Since the time of the Interstellar Confederacy, Sketola has declined in interstellar influence, although its tech level has slowly risen from 12 to 14 in the last thousand years. Sketola has one of the largest colonial Navies in the entire Core Sector.
- The colonial Navy shares the naval facilities with the Imperial Navy located on the moon Alamar.
SketoHistory & Background (Dossier)
- Sketola is a member of the Imperium, and serves as the subsector capital.
- The system hosts both a Naval Base and a Scout Base.