Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Heraldia/Cemplas (Core 1622)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
|Primary||M2 V M8 V M7 V|
- Hellworlds often offer daily, and sometimes hourly, life-threatening situations to their inhabitants. Survivors often form intense survival skills and tend to be grim realists.
- This world has no free-standing water.
- It requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. Having to import most manufactured and high tech goods drives the price up for these items at this world.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Cemplas Subsector of Core Sector in the Domain of Sylea.
- It was known as Genkaaa in the Ziru Sirka.
Genkaaa is a small desert world, with its atmosphere irrevocably tainted by nearly a century of raids and battles fought between the Sylean Federation and the Interstellar Confederacy (circa -201 to -100).
- Prior to this time, the surface was livable, having a thin atmosphere and a 13% hydrosphere.
- Since the time of the Sylean Expansion wars, the remaining inhabitants of the world have been forced to survive in protective domes and underground structures, away from the blazing solar radiation.
- The current inhabitants of Heraldia are particularly proud of their battle-scarred past.
Trinary Solar System
Heraldia Trinary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Heraldia
Primary Main Sequence 0.4258 2400 - 3300 0.027 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.0044 0.01358 0.13 - 0.21 0.44 4.4 Orbit # * * 0 1 6 Remarks Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Heraldia
Secondary Main Sequence 0.244 1900 - 2500 0.003 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.00224 0.00415 0.04 - 0.06 0.224 2.24 Orbit # * * * 0 5 Remarks Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Heraldia
Tertiary Main Sequence 0.273 1900 - 2700 0.004 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.0026 0.00525 0.05 - 0.08 0.26 2.6 Orbit # * * * 0 5 Remarks