|No. of Worlds||107|
|Majority Control||Unexplored (NaXX) - 100%|
|Domain||Where The Stars End|
|Gross Sector Product||BCrTBD|
|Imperial Coordinate||56 / -26|
|This sector has sector data|
Shandara Sector is a distant and unexplored region. It is believed that starfarers, elements of the Cripple Fleet, reached a few of its worlds thousands of years ago.
- The systems that lie within the sector have been remotely surveyed and studied as part of the University of Tal Varisa Deep Sky Program.
- These surveys have been published as the DSP Listing, a comprehensive star catalog.
No information yet available.
No polities exist within (or make a claim on any part of) Shandara Sector.
Very little information about Shandara Sector is available. As far as is known, none of its systems have ever been visited by starfaring sophonts.
- Pre-Humaniti Era: unknown. Possible Slaver and Voyagers activity.
- Founding Era: Shandara Sector is named.
- Dark Age: unaffected. The Voyagers are not thought to have been active in the sector.
- Expansion Era: unaffected.
- Early Modern Era: unaffected.
- Post-War Era: unaffected.
- Present Day: data for Shandara Sector is published in the DSP Listing.
Major Historical Events
Some of the important historical events that have affected Shandara Sector include:
- 2255AD Shandara Sector is officially named. It had previously been charted by long-range scans performed by vessels the Last Armada.
- 5550AD The DSP Listing is published, detailing the stars of the sector and their planetary systems.
The following astrographic features can be found within this area:
Clusters & Traces
Rifts & Voids
Other Astrographic Features
- Basilisk's Eye (0830 Tarchon Sector). The extremely luminous white supergiant star, lying to trailing, can be clearly seen from all of the worlds lying within the sector.
- Demon's Eye (1621 Far Home Sector). The intensely luminous blue supergiant star, lying to spinward-rimward, can be clearly seen from all of the worlds lying within the subsector.worlds lying within the sector.
Worlds & Sectors (Astrography)
This Sector is located in the following regions:
No information yet available.
No subsectors within Shandara Sector have been officially named. As such, subsector names are not marked on star charts.
- Unofficially, each subsector is named for the brightest star, an unusual feature, or the most habitable or interesting world lying within its borders.
The practise of naming subsectors was originally adopted to help demark the difference between settled or explored areas (named subsectors) and empty wilderness (unnamed subsectors). However, this has broken down over time, largely due to the influence of popular 3V shows, and some subsectors that have never been visited now bear "official" titles on star charts.
- Subsector A: Rynacos Subsector
- Subsector B: Menoden Subsector
- Subsector C: Alkesari Subsector
- Subsector D: Narras Subsector
- Subsector E: Koscabal Subsector
- Subsector F: Amahera Subsector
- Subsector G: Nyvar Subsector
- Subsector H: Jomas Subsector
- Subsector I: Saban Subsector
- Subsector J: Nastrafar Subsector
- Subsector K: Malis Subsector
- Subsector L: Ansen Subsector
- Subsector M: Rukilu Subsector
- Subsector N: Xeliam Subsector
- Subsector O: Vel Sarka Subsector
- Subsector P: Kusajat Subsector
No capitals have been designated.