|Oyoiy/Aoheiroiao (Riftspan Reaches 3121)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
|Primary||M1 V M3 V|
Oyoiy (World) Synopsis
- As an agricultural world, this world is a near-ideal environment for producing quality foodstuffs of plant, animal, and other forms. Quality foodstuffs are a major export commodity for this world.
- It requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. Having to import most manufactured and high tech goods drives the price up for these items at this world.
- It is a Non-Aligned world dominated by Aslan sophonts located in the Aoheiroiao Subsector of Riftspan Reaches Sector.
Binary Solar System
Oyoiy Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Oyoiy
Primary Main Sequence 0.4574 2600 - 3500 0.033 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.00475 0.01516 0.15 - 0.24 0.475 4.75 Orbit # * * 0 1 6 Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Oyoiy
Secondary Main Sequence 0.3942 2300 - 3100 0.02 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.00404 0.01179 0.11 - 0.18 0.404 4.04 Orbit # * * 0 1 6
History & Background (Dossier)
- These humans have been assimilated into the Aslan social structure.
- In fact, they are considered members of the Iyoihoilyar and Ukhaliha clans which govern the two systems.
The humans' presence has influenced the cultures of Oyoiy and Ahahea. The local Aslan are rarely visited by their distant kin from the Hierate, while Imperial traffic is regular but light. Over time, the Iyoihoilyar and Ukhaliha clansfolk have met the humans on a cultural middle ground of sorts, embracing customs neither fully Aslan nor fully human.
Separation of gender roles has slightly lessened in importance, and most Aslan males learn the basics of money management. Aslan conservatives tend to see this cultural mixing as dishonorable deviance from the norm. Nevertheless, the hybrid society of Oyoiy and Ahoahea is a sterling example of human-Aslan cooperation. Much can be learned from the things achieved here.