Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Date: -5,000 Imperial|
|Previous and Following Years|
|-5010 -5009 -5008 -5007 -5006 -5005 -5004 -5003 -5002 -5001|
|-4999 -4998 -4997 -4996 -4995 -4994 -4993 -4992 -4991 -4990|
|See also:||Date Conversion
- The Ahetaowa Minor Race on Ahetaowa (Ealiyasiyw 2604) has entered an era of maritime exploration and colonization in response to overcrowding of the main continent. Great advances are made in navigation, shipbuilding and physiology.
- Vilani continue to expand.
- The Vilani establish their first outpost in the Solomani Rim Sector on Karpaty (Solomani Rim 3001). Intelligence indicates that the Vegans are the last independent civilization to Rimward, with nothing beyond.
- The Vilani contact the Bwap on Pekawapawab-a Marhaban (Empty Quarter 0426). The native Bwaps have a world-spanning society at TL5, but this rapidly progresses to TL 9 within a single century.
- The Vilani contact the Dishaan of Provalan (Zarushagar 2325), an aggressive minor race.
- The Vilani contact the Kidulans of Kidulaar (Fornast 0819).
- Vegan colonization efforts extend about five parsecs out from Muan Gwi (Solomani Rim 1717).
- The Zhodani Consulate begins the age of "Outward Expansion."
- Zhodani first explore Far Frontiers Sector.