|Ahetaowa/Ihearu (Ealiyasiyw 2604)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
|Primary||M2 V M3 V M4 V|
- In a technological universe, societies without industrial capability generally suffer as nearly all manufactured and high tech goods must be brought in at significant cost.
- As a nonindustrial world, it requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. The need to import most manufactured and high technology goods drives the price of these goods up in the open market.
- It is a Non-Aligned world dominated by Aslan sophonts located in the Ihearu Subsector of Ealiyasiyw Sector.
Ahetaowa is the innermost planet of a close binary system, and revolves around its primaries once every 499 standard days.
- A distant M4V companion with its own complement of worlds is located 300 AU away.
- Ahetaowa has one moon, A’ahels, an air-less rock ball just over 600 miles in diameter that revolves around Ahetaowa once every 10.76 standard days.
Trinary Solar System
Ahetaowa Trinary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Ahetaowa Primary Primary Red M2 V Ahetaowa Companion Secondary Red M3 V Ahetaowa Far Companion Tertiary Red M4 V
2604 Ahetaowa (Non-Aligned)
Starport: Class IV (Kheark).
Diameter: 5,643 miles (9,000 km). Gravity: 0.56g.
Atmosphere: Very thin oxygen-nitrogen.
Population: 400,000 Ahetaowa, 10,000 Aslan.
Control Level: 2.
Tech Level: 10.
World Trade Number: 4.
History & Background (Dossier)
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Classic Traveller Robots (book)
- Classic Traveller Robots (book) in Article: "Robots outside the Imperium"
- Periodical: MegaTraveller Challenge 56
- Challenge 56 in Article: "Contact: Ahetaowa"
- GURPS Traveller: Alien Races 4
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science