|No. of Worlds||163|
|Majority Control||Unexplored (NaXX) - 100%|
|Domain||Where The Stars End|
|Imperial Coordinate||53 / -24|
|This sector has sector data|
- 1 Meta-History & Background
- 2 Description
- 3 History & Background
- 4 Interstellar Relations
- 5 Physical Astrography
- 6 Political Astrography
- 7 References & Contributors / Sources
Meta-History & Background
Mageera Sector is an unpopulated and totally undeveloped wilderness. As far as is known, none of its systems have ever been visited by starfaring sophonts.
History & Background
Very little information about Mageera Sector is available.
No information yet available.
- Pre-Humaniti Era: unknown. Possible Slaver and Voyagers activity.
- Founding Era: Mageera Sector is named.
- Dark Age: unaffected. The Voyagers are not thought to have been active in the sector.
- Expansion Era: unaffected.
- Early Modern Era: unaffected.
- Post-War Era: unaffected.
- Present Day: data for Mageera Sector is published in the DSP Listing.
Major Historical Events
Some of the important historical events that have affected Mageera Sector include:
- 2255AD Mageera Sector officially named. It had previously been charted by long-range scans performed by vessels the Last Armada.
No polities exist within (or make a claim on any part of) Mageera Sector.
The following astrographic features can be found within Mageera Sector:
Clusters & Traces
Rifts & Voids
Other Astrographic Features
- Basilisk's Eye (1723 Tarchon Sector). The extremely luminous white supergiant primary star of the system, lying around 145 parsecs to rimward-trailing, can be clearly seen from all of the worlds lying within Mageera Sector.
- Demon's Eye (1621 Far Home Sector). The intensely luminous blue supergiant primary star of the system, lying around 150 parsecs to rimward-trailing, can be clearly seen from all of the worlds lying within Mageera Sector.
No capitals have been designated.
The following systems and worlds can be found within this area:
No subsectors within Mageera Sector have been named.
References & Contributors / Sources
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|