|I'Sred*Nispr/I'Sred*Ni Heptad (Beyond 2026)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
|Primary||F1 V M0 V M0 V|
I'Sred*Nispr is a pre-agricultural, pre-Industrial, moderate population world with over a hundred million, but not yet at a billion sophonts in population size.
- It requires significant imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society.
- Its economy and population are growing and living conditions are expected to slowly improve barring outside forces.
- This world is also the overall capital of an interstellar government with the massive extra trade and prestige associated with that role.
- This a "high technology" world with technology achievements at, near, or over technology standards for Charted Space.
- This is a "Puzzle" world designated as an Amber Zone. Caution is advised since the world has an environment, laws, customs, life forms, or other conditions that are not well understood and might be a danger to a visitor.
- It is a member of the I'Sred*Ni Protectorate in the I'Sred*Ni Heptad Subsector of Beyond Sector.
- I'Sred*Nispr is the capital of the I'Sred*Ni Protectorate
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
No information yet available.
Trinary Solar System
I'Sred*Nispr Trinary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) I'Sred*Nispr
Primary Main Sequence 1.62 6700 - 7300 7.18 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.01526 0.22225 2.13 - 3.47 1.526 15.26 Orbit # * 0 5 4 8 Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) I'Sred*Nispr
Secondary Main Sequence 0.489 2800 - 3600 0.04 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.00511 0.01659 0.16 - 0.26 0.511 5.11 Orbit # * * 0 1 6 Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) I'Sred*Nispr
Tertiary Main Sequence 0.489 2800 - 3600 0.04 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.00511 0.01659 0.16 - 0.26 0.511 5.11 Orbit # * * 0 1 6
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
- I'Sred*Nispr owns the following worlds:
I'Sred*Nispr has a Class A Starport, an excellent quality installation which includes all the expected amenities including refined fuel for starships, brokerage services for passengers and cargo, and a variety of ship provisions. There is a shipyard capable of doing annual maintenance, overhauls and other kinds of repair, and construction of both starships and non-starships. Most ports of this classification have both a Highport and a Downport.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article has metadata.|
|This article is incomplete meaning it lacks important features, structure, or content. More work needs to be done to make this a good article. This is step 4. in the article refinement process.
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|