Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Hteakya/Goertel (Trojan Reach 1223)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
|Primary||K6 V M3 V|
style="width: 220px; height: 250px;"
Jump map from Travellermap.com 
Hteakya is a poor, nonindustrial world.
- As a nonindustrial world, it requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. The need to import most manufactured and high technology goods drives the price of these goods up in the open market.
- This world has few prospects for economic development.
- This a "high technology" world with technology achievements at, near, or over technology standards for Charted Space.
- This world is part of the Aslan Hierate, as a single one-clan dominate, in the Goertel Subsector of Trojan Reach Sector.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
No information yet available.
Binary Solar System
Hteakya Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Hteakya
Primary Main Sequence 0.5538 3200 - 4000 0.072 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.00523 0.02226 0.21 - 0.35 0.523 5.23 Orbit # * * 0 1 6 Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Hteakya
Secondary Main Sequence 0.3942 2300 - 3100 0.02 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.00404 0.01179 0.11 - 0.18 0.404 4.04 Orbit # * * 0 1 6
History & Background (Dossier)
Hteakya is a poor Aslan Hierate world located in the Goertel Subsector of the Trojan Reach.
- The system formerly belonged to the Glorious Empire and was only recently lost to the Hierate.
- The few thousand freed human slaves on Hteakya have been offered the use of a clan colony ship to transport them offworld to any planet within six parsecs.
References & Contributors (Sources)
This list of sources was used by the Traveller Wiki Editorial Team and individual contributors to compose this article. Copyrighted material is used under license from Far Future Enterprises or by permission of the author. The page history lists all of the contributions.
- ↑ "Jump Map API" and map location from Travellermap.com