|Army Size (BEs)||15000|
|World Trade Number||4|
|Trade Volume (MCr/year)||660|
|Building Capacity (Tons)||11,000,000|
|Port passengers (annual)||500|
Giikusu is an industrial world with a tainted atmosphere. The system has a population over one billion. This world designated as an Amber Zone. Caution is advised since the world has an environment, laws, customs, life forms, or other conditions that are not well understood and might be a danger to a visitor. It is a member of Third Imperium in the Dunmag Subsector of Deneb Sector and in the Domain of Deneb. Giikusu, as a member world of the Third Imperium, holds the estate of an Imperial knight and the feifdom of a count. Both are members of the Imperial Nobility charged with overseeing the world. This is the homeworld to Kirissukyoya, a Minor Race.
|Army Size (BEs)||1500|
|World Trade Number||4.5|
|Trade Volume (MCr/year)||1,323|
|Building Capacity (Tons)||7,200,000|
|Port passengers (annual)||0|
Era: New Era
Giikusu system has a population between 10 and 100 million sophonts. It is a member of Regency of Deneb in the Namidshur Subsector of Deneb Sector and in the Regency Frontier. This is the homeworld to Kirissukyoya, a Minor Race.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
No information yet available.
Giikusu Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Giikusu Primary Orange K8 V
History & Background (Dossier)
No information available.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Gary L. Thomas, Joe Fugate. "Data/Library: Deneb." The Travellers' Digest 19 (1990): 24-30.
- Rob Caswell. "Domain of Deneb: Sector Data." MegaTraveller Journal 3 (1992): 47-58.
- Dave Nilsen. The Regency Sourcebook (Game Designers Workshop, 1995), 58.
- Peter Gray - Traveller TNE Mailing List High Population Worlds of Deneb Sector Part 2 published 24 September 2001
- Mongoose Traveller: Deneb Sector (UWP only)
- External Link: Sunbane data