|Krota/Uckemic (Gzirr!k'l 1833)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
Krota is a high-population, pre-rich garden world with a billion or more sophonts in population size, a near-ideal utopian environment conducive to most sophonts, and still lacks adequate population to expand its economy to a rich status.
- Its economy and population are rapidly growing and living conditions are expected to quickly rise barring outside forces.
- This world is also the overall capital of an interstellar government with the massive extra trade and prestige associated with that role.
- This a "high technology" world with technology achievements at, near, or over technology standards for Charted Space.
- It is a member of the Krotan Primacy in the Uckemic Subsector of Gzirr!k'l Sector.
- This world-system hosts a Naval Base, usually associated with military starships, which may be located on or off-world.
Astrography & Planetology
No information yet available.
Krota Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Krota
Primary Main Sequence 1.04 5400 - 6100 1.21 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.00958 0.09124 0.87 - 1.43 0.958 9.58 Orbit # * * 3 3 7
History & Background (Dossier)
No information available.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is incomplete meaning it lacks important features, structure, or content. More work needs to be done to make this a good article. This is step 4. in the article refinement process.