Council of Leh Perash

From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Wiki Navy.png

The Council of Leh Perash is a polity that is located largely in the gamma quadrant of Leonidae Sector.

Astronavigational Codes[edit]

Polity Astronavigational Codes
Polity Survey Code Type Remarks
Council of Leh Perash Pre-Imperial Bs No standard code None
Council of Leh Perash 1st Survey (300) Bs 2-ltr code None
Council of Leh Perash 2nd Survey (1065) BlSo 4-ltr code None

Description (Specifications)[edit]

Protruding its boundaries into the several subsectors, the Council of Leh Perash is a Hiver client state spread across 42 systems — eight of which lie in the Hinterworlds.

This state takes its name from the meeting which gave birth to the state. Humans and human minor races compose only 20 percent of the council's population, with the other 80 percent being Jenda (a minor alien race indigenous to the realm) and other Federation races.

History & Background (Dossier)[edit]

No information yet available.

Government & Politics[edit]

The Council of Leh Perash is a Federation characterized by a low degree of governmental centralization and a weak bureaucracy that gives a high degree of sovereignty (freedom) to local (planetary) governments and sometimes suffers from a poor ability to create unified policy. The Council of Leh Perash government is usually classified as an Association, a type of Federation.

Technology & Trade[edit]

Though operating at TL–13, the council is known, primarily, for its outstanding achievements in genetic engineering — the source of its primary exports. Its products range from modification in the human genome to tailored microorganisms. Part of its success is due to the nature of Jenda genetics and their fresh approach to the field.

The planet Sysix (Hinterworlds 2935 B623300-B), along the council's spinward edge, serves not only as a major trade world for Hiver goods, but is also supporting extensive Federation trade exploration ventures in Aquila, Tempri, and Sontra subsectors.

Recently, these missions have had some heated contact with Solomani traders working the spinward sectors, but tensions seemed to have dropped suddenly, without any apparent explanation.

Military & Intelligence[edit]

The government has been experimenting with some genetically engineered military forces for dealing with exterior aggressive species, who may not be the pacifists that the Hivers are. One formation rumored to have seen limited use is the Consular Security Research Group.

Worlds & Sectors (Astrography)[edit]

This polity can be primarily found in the following areas:
Charted Space:

Capital/s: 1105[edit]

The capital/s of this polity is/are located in the following location/s:

World Listing: 1105[edit]

The following systems and worlds are a part of this polity:

1 of 1 World articles in Council of Leh Perash
Sysix  •  
startbacknext(1 listed)

References & Contributors (Sources)[edit]

62px-Information icon.svg.png This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.
This list of sources was used by the Traveller Wiki Editorial Team and individual contributors to compose this article. Copyrighted material is used under license from Far Future Enterprises or by permission of the author. The page history lists all of the contributions.