Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Codsen/Core (Core 2317)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
|Primary||M2 V M8 V|
- Hellworlds often offer daily, and sometimes even hourly, life-threatening situations to their inhabitants. Survivors often form intense survival skills and tend to be grim realists.
- It requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society.
- This a "low technology" world with technology competency well below technology standards for Charted Space.
- This world toils under the control of a military government with conditions reflecting that situation including curtailed civil rights and limited freedoms.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Core Subsector of Core Sector in the Domain of Sylea.
- During the Long Night this world was named Gikuu.
- About 80% of the population is composed of Syleans.
- About 20% of the population is composed of other humans and non-human sophonts.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
- The permanent military population maintains near wilderness conditions themselves - making Codsen the ideal world for teaching the techniques of surviving without technology.
Binary Solar System
Codsen Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Codsen
Primary Main Sequence 0.4258 2400 - 3300 0.027 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.0044 0.01358 0.13 - 0.21 0.44 4.4 Orbit # * * 0 1 6 Remarks Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Codsen
Secondary Main Sequence 0.244 1900 - 2500 0.003 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.00224 0.00415 0.04 - 0.06 0.224 2.24 Orbit # * * * 0 5 Remarks
History & Background (Dossier)
A non-industrial hell world under military rule.